Strategic Advisory Board
OrthoWorx Strategic Advisory Board members provide guidance and input to OrthoWorx on its strategic initiatives work. The members provide an informed base of support within industry and community leadership.
- Tony Cutshall, Vice President of Medical Affairs, DePuy Synthes Joint Reconstruction
- Todd Davis, Vice President, Global Marketing, Biomet Orthopedics, Inc.
- Kevin Deardorff, Executive Vice President, Lake City Bank
- Matt Hall, Director, Projects and Finance, BioCrossroads, Inc.
- Brad Jackson, Commissioner, Kosciusko County
- Dr. William Katip, Provost, Grace College & Theological Seminary
- John Sampson, President and Chief Executive Officer, Northeast Indiana Fund
- Richard C. Stair, Senior Vice President, Global Operations & Logistics, Zimmer Holdings, Inc.
- Dr. Joseph Thallemer, Mayor, City of Warsaw
- Dean Trippiedi, Senior Vice President, Symmetry Medical Inc.
- Jerry Yeager, Chief Executive Officer, SYM Financial Advisors, representing Kosciusko County Community Foundation
- Debbie Yingling, Chief Financial Officer, Paragon Medical, Inc.
- Roy Wiley, Director, Medtronic Spinal Business